In every young blog’s life, there comes a time when you have to stop fiddling with settings and About pages and actually produce content… or admit that you’re squatting on the URL, just like all the people who registered your initial great ideas for blog names, then never posted for years.
I didn’t set out to squat, of course. I can lay blame (or at least excuses) on grad school, on family matters, on various kinds of work, on plain old tiredness, even on waiting for the artwork I commissioned for this online presence (it is, by the way, very exciting to be part of that development).
Let’s stop excusing me and get Somewhere. So, hi! Welcome! I won’t bore you with a lot of details about me just now; that’s what the About pages are for.
I want to mention instead what you can expect to see here going forward:
- Hypnotherapy and other psychology topics
- Grad school observations
- Words, words, words (or “you keep using that phrase; I do not think it means what you think it means“. …Have I mentioned my BA is English?)
- Reviews – hypnotherapy programs, etc.
- Geekery – Doctor Who, gaming, etc.
- LGBTQ-related topics
- Whatever else amuses/fascinates me at the moment, but trying to keep to the general themes above
I’m planning (“hoping” might be a better word) to post at least weekly on Saturdays, so please stop by again! And for my shorter rambling the other days of the week, there’s always Twitter and Facebook.